Tuesday, September 24, 2013

30 Days to go until I leave for Africa

 Praise God in just 30 days I will be leaving to go to  the Mokanji village  in  Freetown, Sierra Leone Africa. I will be leaving on October 25 and returning on November 3. I am going with a team to build water wells but it is an opportunity to see my permanent assignment will be. It is a chance to teach the Gospel to many. I thank God for this chance. I feel like He is sending home where I belong. I am a missionary with global outreach mission and this will be my new home.
 Please pray for me. Your prays can make the journey easier. Please pray that the people of Sierra Leone will not have stony hearts. Any monetary contributions can be sent through Global Outreach Mission , missiongo.org and would be gratefully appreciated.

Working for Christ,
Brenda Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment